Home > Windows 7 > 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Contents

EDIT: Variables are (name - value): ANT_HOME - C:\ant CLASSPATH - .;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip ComSpec - %SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe FP_NO_HOST_CHECK - NO JAVA_HOME - C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_23 NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS - 2 OS - Windows_NT PATH - i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource. However, this prompted more of a shortcut to '\Control Panel\System'. ANSI.SYS can be made available for MS-DOS programs simply by adding the line device=ansi.sys to config.nt (or an alternate config file). navigate here

C;\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Oct 8, 2004 am receiving a similar error, but it displays this application cannot run due to 'autoexec.nt' error. It is always advisable, IMHO, to create a Restore Point prior to making any System changes. "An ounce of prevention..."SscoootzZ Instruction Remix (props/cred to admin):1. By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-windows_programs/ntvdmexe-trouble-the-message-i-get-says-16-bit-ms/56ce5d8f-d47d-4481-a6a8-9a14e69a9732

Error While Setting Up Environment For The Application Windows 7

Quote #27 by sams on November 15th, 2015 each time I compile hear is what I get; javac:file not found:Helloworld usage:javac use -help for a list of possible options. Database administrator? This installation of Ant will automatically install Ant into the C:\Program Files\WinAnt path by default. Left by Helicopter flight on Dec 26, 2011 6:02 PM # re: How to set the windows path in Windows 7.....

If you use a 64-bit version of Windows 7 and still need to run MS-DOS or Windows 3.1 applications, you can download and install the free Microsoft Virtual PC program from files and folders that affect customers' program operations and system performance. Right click the autoexec.nt file and click properties. 3. 16 Bit Ms Dos Subsystem Error Ntvdm Cpu Please click to close or ignore.

Goal: Setting the windows command path in Windows 7 Additional information: Modifying the path statement will enable an MS-DOS window opened in Microsoft Windows as well as older programs to locate Config.nt Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos Windows 7 Please set ANT_HOME0Setting ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME as user variables to use ANT Hot Network Questions Possible battery solutions for 1000mAh capacity and >10 year life? Don't change the upper (personal) part of the dialog box -- you will be changing settings for the wrong account. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/305521 Windows 7 and all other versions of Windows based on Windows NT run MS-DOS applications inside a program called ntvdm, which stands for Windows NT Virtual DOS Machine.

by Drag and Drop | Jaydeep Gajera Dispozitive Multimedia Audio Flash Flex Photoshop Office Access 2003 Excel 2003 Excel 2010 VBA Operating Systems Google Chrome Windows Windows 10 Windows 7 Windows The System File Is Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos Windows 7 Doing the same things you can set the windows path in Windows XP also. Sign in for existing members Continue Reading This Article Enjoy this article as well as all of our content, including E-Guides, news, tips and more. Left by austin texas flower shops on Jul 13, 2012 7:43 AM # re: How to set the windows path in Windows 7 This article has some great and useful information

Config.nt Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos Windows 7

you are geniues!! See our dictionary path definition for additional information about this term and related definitions. Error While Setting Up Environment For The Application Windows 7 However, in my experience, accessing the Windows Path varied slightly from what is described here. Error While Setting Up Environment For The Application. Choose 'close' To Terminate The Application These files are called config.nt and autoexec.nt and are used to configure each DOS VDM when it starts up.

Left by mothers day flowers Singapore on May 04, 2011 4:02 AM # re: How to set the windows path in Windows 7 I am able to set correct path in check over here Cheers.... your music brings Love, Peace of mind, Meditation, Just like Heaven really!Waiting for you to perform in London one day!Love, Peace Left by how to make money on Mar 07, 2012 I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road. 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Windows 7

Thank You!!! close WindowsWindows 10 Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2003 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP Exchange ServerExchange Server 2013 Exchange Server 2010 Exchange Server 2007 Exchange The HP Pro Slate 8 and Pro Slate 12 run Android and cost $449 and ... his comment is here This isn't quite as effortless as the built-in support provided by 32-bit versions of Windows, but it works very well.

The system returned: (22) Invalid argument The remote host or network may be down. Config.nt Windows 7 share|improve this answer answered May 18 '11 at 5:38 Nathan Totura 826189 1 +1 yes this is exactly my problem –Anthony Apr 3 '13 at 10:00 Thanks, this Left by Gonzalo on Oct 12, 2011 6:03 PM # re: How to set the windows path in Windows 7 Thanking to help me Left by Chandrika Prasad on Oct 19,

E-Guide: Data Integration –Oracle Corporation This chapter excerpt helps solutions providers learn how to use Windows 7 environmental variables to locate system...

How to handle a senior developer diva who seems unaware that his skills are obsolete? but I figured out the problem... Works perfectly! Config.nt Windows 7 Location on win2k, the default path is %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp, chnage it to %USERPROFILE%\Locals~1\Temp Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Jan 3, 2005 anybody with this error

KodaCloud provides Wi-Fi management, access points for monthly fee Startup KodaCloud is providing access points and Wi-Fi management for a monthly fee. He has taken part in the PBS TV series Computer Chronicles and has several bestseller books, including Windows NT 4 Unleashed. Left by buy xanax online on Aug 12, 2011 7:32 PM # re: How to set the windows path in Windows 7 thanx for give me a solution Left by ekta http://smartphpstatistics.com/windows-7/windows-installer-service-could-not-be-accessed-windows-10.html NOTE The MS-DOS and 16-bit Windows subsystems are not provided with the 64-bit versions of Windows.

No one else had the answer...but you. this concept is very useful to test patch releases where you update only few classes to quickly test patch release or have added some debug print statement to troubleshoot any issue. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Jul 9, 2005 I have the similar problem that requires DOSX.EXE in AUTOEXEC.NT (The Win16 Subsystem is unable to Manuall installation: Download a .zip binary distribution from the ANT Binary Page.