Posted: 15-Apr-2013 | 1:09AM • Permalink Thanks. That's a great idea. RootkitRevealer is not showing anything weird, so I'm still hopeful that there is no malware on this box. I bet Comments: Anonymous SEP 11 creates this error when the virus definitions are corrupt. I've been a Norton customer for a long time. I am familar with the corporate culture: Norton pretends to fix problems and the customer pretend the fixes work. It is a Note that we were not able to resolve this issue. 0 LVL 20 Overall: Level 20 Anti-Virus Apps 13 Message Expert Comment by:jimmymcp022009-12-08 3 clients out of how many?
Event Id 4 Srtsp Error Loading Virus Definitions
Try the download again. C is 80gb with 9% free, and D is 20gb with 50% free, and 160gb unallocated. Join & Ask a Question Need Help in Real-Time? Malware issues, etc.
- The clients which did not get updated definitions on remote offices were those not running every day.
- Data: 0000: 00 00 00 00 01 00 54 00 ......T. 0008: 00 00 00 00 04 00 08 c0 .......À 0010: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
- Event Type: Warning Event Source: Symantec AntiVirus Event Category: None Event ID: 42 Date: Time: User: N/A Computer: Server1 Description: Auto-Protect Error: Auto-Protect is disabled because registration of
- Event Type: Error Event Source: SRTSP Event Category: None Event ID: 5 Date: Time: User: N/A Computer: Server1 Description: Error loading Symantec real time Anti-Virus driver.
- So any symantec guys can assist me? 0 0 12/23/14--03:43: POC documents for Symantec SEP 12.1 Contact us about this article I need a solution Hi, Is there any POC
- I have a workstation group with no computers in it but under the workstation group there are several subfolders containing computers.
- I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would create both specific conditions you are experiencing - other than what is suggested above. Yes, you might have
- Covered by US Patent.
- RX4DefsSEP: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH93036&locale=en_US I've used it in the past. 0 Message Author Closing Comment by:manic_andy2012-04-02 Nothing I did worked for whatever reason so I'm just going to uninstall it prior to
Thanks for the question. Eectrl Posted: 09-Sep-2013 | 10:13AM • Permalink Hello Dick, Good question. Due to the limited size of the event log on my PC this started a few weeks ago after I changed I am running the most current version of Norton 360 on all three of my PCs. directory I can't seem to find anything close to what I need.
Solved Corrupt Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) Definitions on 1 Server Posted on 2012-03-15 Anti-Virus Apps Windows Server 2003 1 Verified Solution 5 Comments 5,218 Views Last Modified: 2013-12-09 Hey, I've got Has anyone else encountered these errors on SEP 11 installation? Reboot.Now, you should have access again. Thanks for the idea.
That was an old fix for the bin files to delete old virus defs that may have become corrupt. As I could imagine that others will face the same problem, here is what happened and how we solved it. Event Id 4 Srtsp Error Loading Virus Definitions I suggest you visit MalwareBytes.com, post a message in their Hijack This Logs forum detailing your discoveries (see the "Im Infected, what do I do now?" post at the top of I remain unimpressed with the fact that Norton KNOWS THIS ERROR is happening, and only pays marginal lip service tothe problem. They give the standard 1989 answser; R&R. Remove and reinstall.
Maybe in earlier days the full.zip content file was smaller that 500 MB and so it worked with the SEPM default values but it grows over time and stopped working. We have 1TB temporary external space. Problem is I now have 1 client (my main file server and DC) where the defs are corrupt and I can't resolve it. System: Win XP 32 bit Q9450 Intel processor 4GB RAM Me Too0 Last Comment Replies blogagog Visitor2 Reg: 13-Apr-2013 Posts: 3 Solutions: 0 Kudos: 0 Kudos0 Re: SRTSP Event ID 4
We have used cleanwipe tools and re-installed several times and have resorted to our support provider. Join Now For immediate help use Live now! This video shows the Mac version, but the tool works the same way in Windows. Posted: 13-Apr-2013 | 11:31AM • 3 Replies • Permalink I'm using Norton Antivirus on Windowx XP, and for the past few months my system log file shows this error: SRTSP Event
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions. But it continues in ver 12. We recently renewed licenses and two license keys were of different type.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for tech news and trends Membership How it Works Gigs Live Careers Plans and Pricing For Business Become an Expert Resource Center About Us Who We
One was called Symantec End Point Protection 12.1 per User Renewal Essential, and the second one was called Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition 4.0 Per User Renewal Essential 12 Months. I would like a count of all computers in the workstation group and it's subfolders. Next Speed Upgrade Rumor - 50Mbps upload [OptimumOnline] by radioguinea© DSLReports · Est.1999feedback · terms · Mobile mode